Thursday, July 30, 2009

Card Sketch 15 challenge...

Here are my cards for Card Sketch Wednesday over at FCTSC. I loved the sketch so much I did it twice :)
Click HERE to join the FUN!I am just not ready to let the old SU! "in colors" go :(
Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: SU! Riding Hood Red
Paper: SU! Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red DPS
Accessories: ribbon from WM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Stamps: Inkadinkado
Ink: SU! Regal Rose
Paper: SU! Sweet Always DPS, Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip
Accessories: flowers from HL and skittles

9 comments:

Unknown said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE

eiyiyi said...

You can keep using these colors forever as far as I'm concerned. I love what you do with them.

Great card, as always.

hugs, eileen

Tracy said...

another cute card Stephanie and I love the new blog design too....great job!

Hugs,
Tracy

Kristina said...

Those are just AWESOME Stephanie. I love those colors on both and I love the combination of the dots and stripes!

Hugs,
Kristina

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Stephanie how adorable those are.. I love the paper you used.

bridgette said...

great job!!! i'm loving all your cards. maybe if i get off this computer i could actually create something. hope your feeling better.

Norine said...

what cute cards and the colors so pretty
Hugs
Norine

Tammy Godwin said...

I love last years colors too. Beautiful cards!!

♥Rach♥ said...

You have a real knack for colors, these are too cute and I love the clean lines.